IBCF 2019: AN ANNUAL EVENT FOR BARCELONA’S COFFEE LOVERS
The Independent Barcelona Coffee Festival is about to arrive, so block out your calendars from October 31st-November 2nd, coffee enthusiasts!
The IBCF is an annual festival that unites specialty coffee professionals and coffee lovers in Barcelona. The city’s coffee shops, roasters, baristas and enthusiasts will be getting together to spread coffee culture. The idea of the festival is to bolster the concept of specialty coffee nationally and internationally.
There will be professional talks, workshops, live music, food and drinks.
The festival is open to those who’d like to learn more about the world of specialty coffee directly from the field’s experts, and, of course, to enjoy a nice cup of Joe.
IBCF 2019 INFO
When: Thursday, October 31st through Saturday, November 2nd
Where: Utopia 126; C/ Cristóbal de Moura 126
- Open Day Saturday Pass: 3€ (access to IBCF Open Day)
- Includes access to the festival, unlimited coffee and a glass.
- Food, drinks and music all day long (10:00-19:00)
- Full Pro Pass: 120€ (access to the IBCF professional days)
- Includes access to talks and workshops for the specialty coffee industry for 31st October and 1st November (9:00-18:00)
- Includes access to the venue on Saturday, November 2nd. (It does NOT include access to activities)
- Pro Pass Thursday: 85€ (access to an IBCF professional day)
- Includes access to talks and workshops for the specialty coffee industry of the 31st October (9:00-18:00)
- Pro Pass Friday: 85€ (access to an IBCF professional day)
- Includes access to talks and workshops for the specialty coffee industry of the 1st November (9:00-18:00)
To buy tickets, click here.
For the full IBCF 2019 program, click here.
By EMILY BENSON
Photos from IBCF